Sunday, April 5, 2009

How Well God Knows Me

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
Let's start from the beginning.
Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
God, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End did this very action for He is action. From that very beginning, He saw me for who I am--my inmost being, ie. my personality, my character traits, my flaws, and my temperament. From that which He created, He performed the miracle of my purpose in life which He created me to live. My purpose is to love Him and to obey Him--submit to His will--surrender to Him fully my everything. I can say my inmost being came from Daddy and Mama's genes, but my genetic makeup comes from the Lord God who created me. He destined my life according to His will, not the will of the genes Daddy and Mama made up together when I started out as one of Mama's fertilized eggs. Therefore, God knitted me together in my Mama's womb by the natural action of the splitting of cells which turned into me growing in my Mama growing womb.
This is the reason I am so against abortion. I know for a fact where I came from (and no, the old adage of baby souls waiting to be placed in a woman's womb from a waiting tank is absolutely false.), God created me out of nothing. I am, therefore, nothing without Him. Mama and Daddy were the vehicle by which God brought me into the world. I am a miracle of birth.
There is one more miracle which affects this life God has given me: The miracle of rebirth. Part of the conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus in John 3:
4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!" 5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb]">[b] gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'Youc]">[c] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
What Jesus is explaining to Nicodemus is the difference between natural birth and spiritual birth after He tells him, "You must be born again."
May 5, 1991 is my spiritual birthday when in my bosses office at the bakery at 2:35am, I agreed with Christ Jesus that I was a sinner and that I needed to be saved from myself. I let loose of the rope of control of my own life and committed that little bit of life I had left to Him. I was suicidally depressed and too scared to die by my own hand, but had that rope snapped before I let loose of it, I would had fell into that pit I had dug for myself and the devil's retirement plan of suicide would have been easy. God gave me a second chance in life, but this time to live that life under His terms regardless the fact I am a control freak. He is still working on that aspect and He has come a long way with
me.
Jehovah-Elohim,My Eternal Creator,
Blessed be Your name for You know every aspect of my being. I praise You for Your knowledge of me bringing me life twice. I continue to commit my life to You, My Savior and Redeemer for Your love and mercy which I am not deserving, but through the death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus the Messiah, I am made worthy. You created me to love You from the beginning and now I am Yours for the action I am to be for You completely and totally throughout eternity, in the name of my Messiah, Amen.

1 comment: