Monday, April 27, 2009

My Worth to God--Part 3

16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Sometimes I have to talk to myself about what I am worth because what is going on around me does not always show. Like right now, I'm not feeling the worth due to the decisions of others. This may sound weird to some, that the decisions of others can have a major affect on me, but unfortunately, it happens. Now an infinite decision has to be made on my part: Do I believe what I see or what I know? This is where it is tough on the feelings. (If you think this is not going in the right direction, stay with me.)
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.

Science has taken a significant jump in watching the development of the fetus in the womb to the point of showing the eggs develop in the ovaries. These eggs, as well as, the sperm that enters the egg which causes the process of division and forming a human being are made up of cells. Each cell has the DNA makeup within the nucleus. This DNA makeup (the chains that make up the DNA) is what determines who we are physically (the outward appearance) and sometimes our physical health. Science has been able to determine what causes some genetic diseases and deformities through our DNA. However, science has not been able to determine a person's purpose in life beyond the physical. Science can make an estimate, a theory, or a prediction using the DNA of the mother and of the father, but they cannot predetermine who a person will turn out to be or their purpose. Even psychiatrist and psychologist will tell you they cannot predetermine a person's future purpose, but only theorize.
Jeremiah 1:4&5 says:
4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying, 5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
God is telling Jeremiah He knew him before he was formed in his mother's womb. This is how well God knows me and everyone born on this earth. He sees each future person until there is only eternity in Heaven or in hell (the final destinations) for those who have lived on earth. God created the first man and He knows the last man who will enter earth as a conceived human in the end day.
This is the reason I do not believe in abortion or human selective breeding or cloning: Created beings should not play with what they perceive as creation because created beings stand flawed next to the Creator.
Do we not remember what happened in history and the Tower of Babel? Why did the Bible call it the Tower of Babel (should be Tower of Babble)? God caused man to speak in different languages and dialects to disrupt man's ability to communicate and finish building a tower to where God sits. He did this to protect man from his self destruction due to his own arrogance and pride. Man did not know there was no air up there and that building such a tower would eventually collapse killing many. Arrogance plus pride plus ignorance equals flawed intelligence which will always equal disaster.

Jehovah-Elohim, Eternal Creator,
You are infinite. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I may not be able to control what is the decisions of others, but I can control what I believe and my behavior will follow. Yet I still have these bouts of feeling worthless allowing my focus to leave You temporarily and become sad and sometimes angry. I praise You because this is only temporary and because You cause me to remember the truth of Your Word so You can raise me back up from the pit. I must give my feelings over to You for I allow them to overwhelm me, but You have overcome that which I see in the physical world. Thank You Father God that You also remind me I was worth dying for and that death has no grip on me. This is because of Your Son, Jesus Christ, whose love did this for me and the sins of the world, Amen.
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!
PRAISE HIM ALL CREATURES HERE BELOW!
PRAISE HIM ALL OF YE HEAVENLY HOSTS!
PRAISE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment