Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweet Conviction

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
I just learned the truth about some people I thought were interested in my children's story, but were only interested in my money in the publishing world. As I write this, I am still kind of achy from the blow, but I am keeping my heart open to the Lord for healing and guidance. I will not blame God for leading me to writing or publishing, but thank Him for sending me the truth through a wonderful Christian sister who is also a writer. She is a wonderful blessing!
God will do this for He knows all things, ie. Omniscient. He knows me so well He guided me to a writers' prayer group who prays and advices me in His new thing. He uses them to be a spiritual life-line, ie. God's vine for this talent. I am most grateful for they are a blessing. They help me remain in His strong arm. (Refer back to the blog message before this one.)

Father God,
Everything You do is good for You are Good. I have nothing good in me, but You. You are too wonderful, too lofty for me yet You look at me as one of Your very own. I may run ahead of You not waiting for Your guidance and instruction because of my impatience, but You work ahead of me anyway setting things up to protect me and to fall into the protection of Your arms AGAIN. I shudder where I would be if I ignored or blamed You again. I love You, Daddy! Thank You! In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment